Must attend event for those who love football.
The premier AFL- endorsed event for women during 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final week featuring outstanding Australian comedians and moderated by Anthony “Lehmo” Lehmann.
The Grand Final Comedy Debate is the annual premier AFL endorsed event for women during the AFL Grand Final Week.
The event will be hosted by Tiffany Cherry and will feature:
- Two-course luncheon accompanied by premium Wolf Blass wines, beer and soft drinks.
- Presentation of the coveted 2017 Football Woman of the Year Award, Community Award and Emerging Leader Award.
- An outstanding Comedy Debate moderated by Anthony 'Lehmo' Lehmann featuring popular Australian comedians.
- An exclusively designed Antler tote bag filled with gifts.
- Special live entertainment.
- A live and silent auction including holidays, homewares, beauty products and much more.
TICKETS ARE NOW CLOSED!
If you wish to contact us for an urgent request please contact us on
03 8340 2022
- EWN Member - $195.00 per person
- Standard Ticket - $225.00 per person
- Premium Ticket: $295
- Standard Table of 10: $2,200
- Premium Table of 10: $2,900
Corporate Tables also available
Contact the Essendon Event & Hospitality Team on 03 8340 2185
Highlights the input of women to our great game!
“One of the most entertaining football events of the year which highlights the input of women to our great game - how important that is.”
A cocktail of hilarity!!
“Grand Final Comedy Debate is a fabulous football function not to be missed as it's a place to enjoy fine food and drinks mixed with a cocktail of hilarity!”
Promotion for a great cause!
“This is the best function of the year - great food, great entertainment and an awesome goody bag as well and promotion for a great cause.”